Zero to Infinity
- 22 or 23 September. Tanzfabrik Berlin. Germany (to be confirmed)
- 26 August. Langlardie. Soudat (Dordogne)
- 28 July. Festival Les Beaux Jours à Angoulême (to be confirmed)
- 30 June..Almost Summer festival. BUDA. Courtrai. Belgium
- 16&17 June. Festival SommerSzene. Salzburg. Austria
- 25/26/27 Mai. BIT Thetaregarasjen Bergen. Norway.
12 May. Festival iTAK, Maubeuge.
Meeting J. ( rehearsals)
23 march – CDCN La Rochelle – sortie du residence – Meeting J.
- January – Tanzfabrik Berlin, APAP residency – Meeting J.
- 20th November – Same same & different – APAP Feminist Future festival – Warsaw – InSzPer/Komuna Warszawa co-funded by the Creative Europe Programm of the European Union
- 13 & 15 september – Zero to Infinity – Jardins en Scène / À Petit Pas – Chateau de FRESSIN
- 12 July – Zero to Infinity – in the frame of a festival Playtime – Centre Culturel Jacques Tati, Amiens
- 14 June – Zero to Infinity – premiere – à La Métive
- 29 march – Meeting John (encounters of some other type) – Residenz/ Schauspiel Leipzig – in the frame of Breaking the spell
- 23 march – Same same & different – CDCN La Manufacture Bordeaux
- 19 janvier – Same same & different – MAISON DE LA CULTURE D’AMIENS (FR) dans le cadre de Feminist Future Festival / APAP advancing performing arts project, co-funded by the Creative Europe Programm of the European Union
- 28 & 29 janvier –Same same & different – TEATRO NACIONAL D. MARIA II (LISBON, PT) dans le cadre de Feminist Future Festival / APAP advancing performing arts project, co-funded by the Creative Europe Programm of the European Union
- December – Tanzfabrik Berlin, APAP residency – Zero to Infinity
- 10 December – Une fête des lumières after the second research residency (Encounters of some type) in a collaboration with Agnieszka Ryszkiewicz, Sandlore Sykes and the school École L’Envol in a la Motte.
- November – A weekly research residency (Encounters of some type – a working title) in à la Motte together with Agnieszka Ryszkiewicz.
- September/October – A residency in la Metive around Zero to infinity with Teresa Acevedo and SUPERAMAS
- I became a supported artist by CDCN La Manufacture/ Bordeaux in the frame of a “plan relance” – compagnonnage itinerant for the upcoming season 21/22.
- May – First residency around a scientific fable Zero to infinity in a collaboration with collective SUPERAMAS in Cultural Center Jacques Tati in Amiens.
- March /April -Series of school workshops connected to the research residency and the exhibition of Pascale Gadon Gozales “Par nature, la rencontre” in CHABRAM².
- 21 march – premiere!!!!!! (online) of ONKO / Maszkiewicz, Pawlak, Radziszewski, Szczawińska, Wawer Jr in TR Warszawa
- 13 march – beginning of the research residency in the frame of “Par nature, la rencontre”, the exhibition of Pascale Gadon Gonzales in contemporary art center CHABRAM².
- 01 – 05 march Praxis #17 – La Tierce + Annamaria Ajmone & Agata Maszkiewicz
La Manufacture – CDCN, le vendredi 5 mars 2021 à 15:00 (vissionage professionel)
- 21 Februrary, SAME SAME & DIFFERENT, thanks to Kunstencentrum BUDA/Belgium, online on Podium 19 for a month, with flemish subtitles…
- 11 January (postponed to 19/03): almost premiere of ONKO / Maszkiewicz, Pawlak, Radziszewski, Szczawińska, Wawer Jr in TR Warszawa
*** I’m happy to announce that together with Ana Dubljevic, Anne-Lise Le Gac, buren, Chiara Bersani, Harun Morrison/ They are Here, Ingrid Berger Myhre, Milla Koistinen, Naomi Velissariou, Paula Diogo, Sergiu Matis, Tatiana Julien and Tanzfabrik Berlin, BIT Teatergarasjen, Maison de la Culture d’Amiens, Centrale Fies, InSzPer Performing Arts Institute, Reykjavik Dance Festival, STATION – Service for contemporary dance, Teatro Nacional D.Maria II, SZENE Salzburg, BOULEVARD Festival, Kunstencentrum BUDA I joined APAP – advancing performing arts project with the new project FEMINIST FUTURES (2020 – 2024) co-funded by the Creative Europe Programm of the European Union. ***
- 11 December, SAME SAME & DIFFERENT / premiere ONLINE/ filmed in l’Avant Scène Cognac, FR
- 16 – 20 November, residency at La Manufacture/CDCN Nouvelle Aquitaine, La Rochelle, FR
- 21 &22 October, POLSKA, OFF europa festival, Leipzig/Drezden/Chemnitz
- 24 October, Such a landscape, OFF europa festival, Leipzig/Drezden/Chemnitz
- 25 September, premier Miejski Ptasiarz, dir. Weronika Szczawińska, Teatr Współczesny, Wrocław, PL
- 30 November , POLSKA within the frame of Who’s afraid of (polish) choreography? Muzeum Susch, Switzerland
- 10 October, presentation of SAME SAME and DIFFERENT, Salon d’artsistes, OARA/FAB; MÉCA, Bordeux, France
- 1 – 5 October, residency SAME SAME and DIFFERENT (replacement), l’Avant Scene Cognac, France
- 25 – 30 September, residency SAME SAME and DIFFERENT (replacement), l’Avant Scene Cognac, France
- 7 September, Still Life, in the frame of Magnetic Fields #3 by Meteores, Lieu Unique, Nantes, France
- 13 – 18 August, Still Life, Dance Base, in a frame of Fringe festival, Edinbourgh, Scotland
- 22 July – 3 August, residency SAME SAME and DIFFERENT (replacement); la Metive, Mouthier – Ahun, France
- 13 – 19 July, residency SAME SAME and DIFFERENT (replacement); Museum Susch, Art Stations Foundation, Switzerland
- 28 June, Still Life, Scena dla tanca, Studio Theatre, Warsaw, Poland
- 20 – 24 Mai, residency Replacement (working title), CDCN La Rochelle/ Les Eclats, France + 23 Mai: premiere regard
- 9 – 11 Mai, Such a landscape, PREMIERE!!! KOMUNA WARSZAWA, Warsaw, Poland
- 22 April – 8 Mai, residency Such a landscape, KOMUNA WARSZAWA, Warsaw, Poland
- 5 – 15 March, residency Replacement (working title), PACT Zollverein, Essen, Germany
- 12 January – 3 February, residency Such a landscape, KOMUNA WARSZAWA, Warsaw, Poland
- 19 – 23 November, research residency, Replacement (working title), Le Vivat, Armentiers
- 4 October, Still Life, inauguration of the Happynest platform, Théâtre Jacques Tati, Amiens
- 21 – 23 September, Duel, dutch premiere!!! Musica Sacra festival, Maastricht, Netherlands
- 22 June, Lawrence of Arabia, premiere!!! Powszechny Theatre, Warsaw, Poland
- 19 June, 18:30 Still Life, Old Brewery New Dance, MALTA festival, Poznan, Poland
- 25 May, 19:00 Still Life, Other dances exhibition, Ujazdowski Castle/Center for Contemporary Art;
- 15 May, Still Life, KROKI festival, Cracow, Poland
- 26 – 29 April, Fear eats the soul, Powszechny Theatre, Warsaw, Poland
- 22nd March – Still Life, Mars Planete Danse Festival, l’Avant scene Cognac
- 1,2,3 February, Fear eats the soul, Powszechny Theatre, Warsaw, Poland
- 15th January – PNEU festival – Vive l’Armee!/ SUPERAMAS – Salzburg, Austria
- December – premiere – FEAR EATS THE SOUL – a play based on Rainer Werner Fassbinder’s film, Powszechny Theatre, Warsaw, Poland, together with Agnieszka Jakimiak, Mateusz Atman, Łukasz Jędrzejczak, Karolina Adamczyk, Grzegorz Artman, Klara Bielawka, Julian Swieżewski
- 12 & 13 October Still Life – PREMIERE, festival Konfrontacje Teatralne/Centrum Kultury/Lublin
- 15th October – POLSKA, Skorohod/Sankt Petersburg/Russia
- 6th October – POLSKA – This is Poland festival/Prague/Czech Republic
- 30th September – POLSKA – NITKA festival/Fabrik Potsdam/Germany
- 28th April – POLSKA – Vivadanca festival/Salvador de Bahia/Brasil
- 20th April – Wojny, których nie przeżyłam – festiwal kontrapunkt/Szczecin
- 2nd April – ORLANDO – premiere – PWST w Krakowie, filia we Wrocławiu – further dates 4,5,6,7 April
- 22& 23 April – DUEL – Tanzquartier Vienna – Austria – in the frame of FEEDBACK session 3rd edition
- 17th May – POLSKA –Polish Theater in Bydgoszcz – Poland – in the frame of SCENA DLA TAŃCA
- 7th June – DON KIEWICZ & SANCHO WANIEC – Polish Theater in Bydgoszcz – Poland – in the frame of SCENA DLA TAŃCA
- 19th June – BLĘKITNIE – premiere – Polish Theater in Bydgoszcz – Poland